11:03 PM

Paul Brennan

Legal cartoonist
AFR, Lawyers Weekly, Proctor, Law & Disorder eZine.
Author of The law is an Ass...Make sure it doesn't bite yours.

In 1987 in Sydney I started drawing cartoons.  I was first published in Hong Kong in 1992.  I only draw legal cartoons. The main character is called John Fytit (pronounced "Fight it") and has a passing physical resemblance to my principal during articles who eventually became a Judge.

 I tell you this as I want to make it clear that the John Fytit character is not me. After asking me "Who draws the cartoons?" this tends to be the second question that I am asked.

 As in real life all the lawyer characters look the same. Lady lawyer characters are a bit thin on the ground but when they do appear they have glasses and pointy heads.

 

Regards
Paul Brennan
Brennans
solicitors and migration agents
Direct line: 54376254
Office Tel:  61(0) 7-5438 8199
Office Fax: 61(0) 7-5438 8836
mailto:paul.brennan@brennanlaw.com.au
http://www.brennanlaw.com.au
PO Box 27 Mooloolaba
Queensland 4557

Please note that our new address is:
 
“K1” Building
16 Innovation Parkway
KAWANA   QLD  4575

Latest in world cartOOnists